A one day course at The Salthouse on 29 October focuses on personal resilience for tough times.
Times are tough and it can be hard to stay strong in the face of increasing pressure, uncertainty and anxiety.
Financial pressures, job insecurity, increased workloads and rising stress levels can all take their toll.
To remain motivated, productive and successful, we must be resilient.
Resilience is the ability to recover from setbacks, to embrace change, and to grow in the face of pressures and threats.
Resilient people stay committed and increase their efforts when the going gets touch.
People aren’t born resilient – we can all improve our resilience through learning some key skills and attributes.
On this course The Art of Bouncing Back you’ll find out what they are and learn some simple but powerful techniques for developing them and putting them into practice.
You’ll leave this one day course with a set of practical skills and techniques to help you deal positively with the pressures and demands of modern working life and to thrive when times are tough.
- What is resilience and where does it come from?
- The 7 key skills for resilience
- How to have a sense of purpose, stay focused on your goals, and stay true to yourself
- What is determination and how you can develop it
- How to be a realistic optimist and maintain a positive outlook
- How to build relationships that give us strength
- How to manage yourself and stay in control
- The impact of a healthy lifestyle on your ability to cope
- A set of simple techniques for relaxation and immediate de-stressing
This course is lively and participative and generates powerful learning.
You’ll get an excellent understanding of the subject, lots of practival tools and skills to use, and most importantly, the confidence to put these into practice.
This one day course takes place at The Salthouse in Nunney on Tuesday 29 October from 9.30am till 4.30pm, and costs £99 + VAT per person.
To find out more or book a place, ring 01373 836 333 or email [email protected].
If your details are incorrect or incomplete, you may be losing out on business. Contact us and we’ll do our best to update your details within 24 hours.