The Royal Bath & West Show takes place from Wednesday 27 until Saturday 30 May 2015 at the Royal Bath & West Showground in Shepton Mallet.
2015 will see the 50th Show at the Bath & West Showground in Shepton Mallet and will be a spectacular event, says Alan Lyons, Show Manager.
To be held during half term, it is one of the oldest agricultural shows in England and the only four day Royal show.
Each adult ticket bought in advance allows two children up to the age of 15 free entry to the show. Concession ticket has also been re-introduced for those buying on the gate.
Mr Lyons said: “We remain a national Show in the heart of the West Country showcasing all that is best of British, be it the livestock, horses, the machinery, the shopping or the food.
The British Cheese Awards and British Cider Championships will be returning in 2015 and the Show will also be host to the National South Devon Show.
Other features at the show include:
- British Farming for the Family where the whole family can learn how to milk a cow and take part in cookery demonstrations
- International Sheepdog Trials in the main ring
- Red Devils Parachute display team
- Shetland Pony Gold Cup
- Inter-Hunt Relay
- Imagineering Fair where Children will also be able to explore the creative possibilities of science, engineering and technology
- Living Countryside featuring Adam Axemen
- Horticultural Section displaying the finest floral displays, pop up garden, Instant Garden Challenge
- Art Gallery in the New Art Centre
- Ladies Day on Friday 29 May
- Action packed Sheep Shearing
- State of Art Farm Machinery
- Take part in FREE canoeing on the lake
- Get a kick in the New Thrill Zone
- New sports Village where you can get hands on and also featuring players from Bath Rugby
- Over 500 tradestands
- Over 4000 Livestock and 2000 horses
Advance saver prices from 8 April 2015 -26 May 2015 are £19 for an adult including two children admitted free, £5 for additional child. Gate prices are £22 adult, £7 child and £49 family and new for 2015 £20 Concessions with proof of ID for disabled/carers, students and senior citizens.
Directions to the Royal Bath & West Show are clearly signposted throughout the area, including from Nunney.
For full details and schedules go to http://www.bathandwest.com/royal-bath-west/97/.