Launched in September 2013, Heart of the South West Business Support helps businesses across Devon and Somerset.
It delivers a range of business support services for people looking to start a business and for existing businesses looking to develop and grow.
Support is aimed at people and businesses in predominately rural areas throughout Devon and Somerset. Part of the Rural Growth Network for Devon and Somerset.
Heart of the South West Business Support will:
- Provide you with access to a local business adviser so you can talk through your plans and get the help you need to move forward
- Deliver a range of events and workshops to help you fine tune your skills, improve knowledge and keep you ahead of emerging trends in technology, finance, marketing, export and much more
- Offer a dedicated programme to support women in business
- Keep you up to date with other business support schemes in the region that you may be able to take advantage of
- Provide advice and support for businesses in the Devon Work Hubs Network
- Develop a business support network where providers and business customers can collaborate and share knowledge, advice and support for our region
Heart of the South West Business Support is a key part of the Rural Growth Network (RGN) Devon and Somerset. The Heart of the South West LEP has secured £2.9m from DEFRA to develop a Rural Growth Network.
The aim is to create a sustainable rural economy through developing a network of rural enterprise hubs with an extensive package of support for businesses across Devon and Somerset to overcome barriers to growth.
The RGN for Devon and Somerset was put together by Devon County Council jointly with Somerset County Council, on behalf of the Heart of the South West LEP.
To take advantage of the support available, register your interest online, email or phone.