Last updated: Wed 25 Oct 2017

Christmas Bingo at Nunney First School

Come and join the Christmas bingo at Nunney First School on Saturday 25 November at 7pm for 7.30pm.

Christmas bingoThis fun evening of bingo is part of a series of ongoing fundraising events. Everyone is welcome to join in!

Nunney First School moved into the present, purpose-built building on Catch Road in 1896. The new building was officially opened by the Earl of Cork and Orrery, who lived at Marston House and has largely the school for decades.

The school was previously based in the Church Rooms, next to Castlebrook House opposite the duck flats.

The history of education and Nunney First School is described in three articles on our website and an accompanying exhibition Scarecrows – Child Labour and Education in 19th Century Nunney.

Nunney First School
Catch Road
Nunney
Somerset BA11 4NE

Print Friendly, PDF & Email


exhibitions
interviews