The next meeting of Nunney Parish Council will be held at Dallimore Mead Hall on Monday 3 February 2014 at 7.30pm.
Meetings of Nunney Parish Council are public and everyone is welcome to attend.
BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of the Meeting 6th January 2014 (To approve – all)
- Minutes of the Extraordinary Meeting 14th January 2014 (To approve – all)
- Minutes of the Extraordinary Meeting 21st January 2014 (To approve – all)
- Matters arising
- Clerk’s Report & Items for Interest (To receive details)
- Correspondence (To note items received)
- Allotment fees 2014-15 (To decide – all)
- Annual Parish Meeting 2014 (To agree the Agenda ‒ all)
- Internal Audit for 2013-2014 (To appoint an auditor – all)
- Market Place (To discuss progress and plans ‒ Ken Lloyd)
- Proposed Housing Development off Nunney Catch (To discuss – all)
- Recreational Facilities
i) To discuss replacing the daisy spring (All)
i) Q3 accounts (To approve – all)
ii) Accounts for payment (To approve ‒ All)
iii) Receipts (To note)
- Planning (To discuss applications received, to note approvals and other issues ‒ All)
MDC 2013/2478/HSE & 2013/2479/LBD Rebuild two chimneys (existing) in stone to match the existing cottage, erect a new chimney (previously dismantled) in stone to match the existing cottage; repair or replace as appropriate rotten timber within the cottage roof, install a new membrane and roof baton, reseat tiles and replace broken tiles where necessary; form a new opening to allow access within the boundary and to create new parking area, requiring the removal of one tree, and move foot access within the boundary to allow access to the footpath at The Old Cottage, Donkey Lane.
MDC 2013/2554/FUL Proposed renovation and conversion of outbuilding to dwelling at Tinsmiths, Hillview, Ridgeway.
MDC 2013/2606/HSE Proposal to complete a full refurbishment of Nunney Court to include the replacement of one window, two new bathrooms and a new dormer on the loft.
SCC 2014/0073/CNT Installation of liquefied natural gas storage and ancillary operating equipment at Coleman’s Quarry, Holwell.
- Rights of Way (To discuss issues related to RoW ‒ All)
- Committees and associations (To receive reports)
i) Village Hall ‒ Sheelagh Capstick-Dale
ii) Nunney School ‒ Freda Hannam
iii) NCA ‒ Francis Hayden
iv) Church ‒ Ken Lloyd
- Items for next Meeting
- Date of next Meeting
This is the Nunney Parish Council agenda for the meeting to be held at Dallimore Mead Hall on Monday 6 January 2014 at 7.30pm.
Dates of Meetings in 2014
Monday 3 February 2014
Monday 3 March 2014
Monday 7 April 2014
Tuesday 6 May 2014 Annual Parish Meeting 7pm
Tuesday 6 May 2014 Annual Meeting of the Parish Council ‒ this includes the regular monthly meeting and follows the Annual Parish Meeting.
Monday 2 June 2014
Monday 7 July 2014
Monday 4 August 2014
Monday 1 September 2014
Monday 6 October 2014
Monday 3 November 2014
Monday 1 December 2014
Unless otherwise stated, all meetings are held in Dallimore Mead Hall and start at 7.30pm.
Dallimore Mead Hall
Somerset BA11 4NB
Nunney Parish Clerk
Somerset BA11 5DP
Email [email protected]
Telephone 0775 293 6709
The Coach House
Somerset BA11 4NP
Telephone 01373 836 079
Email [email protected]