Visit Nunney is an independent Community Interest Company run by local volunteers to promote tourism, business and the Arts in Nunney. Visit Nunney Community Interest Company is registered in England and Wales (Company No. 09197083) and regulated by the Office of the Regulator of Community Interest Companies.
Visit Nunney was a finalist for UK Information/News Website in The Good Web Guide Awards 2014, selected out of 1,500 entries and beating big budget corporate websites with large full-time teams.
In March 2014 Visit Nunney was ranked in the Top 3 Best Community Support Businesses at the Mendip Business Awards.
Visit Nunney helps local events and activities with Marketing and PR support, including graphic design, social media marketing and hands-on, practical advice. Examples of recent activities supported by Visit Nunney include:
- design, production and sponsorship of rackcards promoting Nunney Castle and village, distributed to Tourist Information Centres in the region
- design, production and sponsorship of a poster campaign in aid of Nunney Church Raise the Roof Appeal
- design, production and sponsorship of four exhibitions on local history
- stands promoting Nunney at the 2012 and 2013 Nunney International Horse Trials and Frome Cheese Shows
- the @VisitNunney account on Twitter, currently with over 2,300 followers
- the Visit Nunney page and group on Facebook with over 300 followers
This website is non-political and not in any way associated with Nunney Parish Council, Nunney Community Association or any other local organisation. For the official Nunney website please visit www.nunney.org.
12 Church Street
Somerset BA11 4LW
Telephone 01373 836 949
Adrie van der Luijt