Saltbox Training & Events
Saltbox Training & Events helps individuals and companies to perform better, achieve more and be happier and healthier.
We do this by providing training and development services which increase people’s skills, knowledge, confidence, motivation, morale and wellbeing.
We can help you to:
- Increase the skills of your staff, managers and leaders by providing in-house training which is tailored specifically to your organisational needs.
- Be more skilled and effective, whether you’re running a small business or part of a big company, if you come to our public training courses which are open to all.
- Engage, motivate and inspire your employees by planning and facilitating enjoyable, meaningful staff conferences and development days.
- Improve the way your team works by designing and running a team development day to improve communication, collaboration and trust in your team.
- Develop a happy, healthy workforce by providing consultancy on employee wellbeing, stress management and healthy living training as well as relaxation classes and complementary therapies.
- Run singing workshops to improve communication, teamwork, morale and wellbeing
- Provide a gorgeous venue for your training, meeting and events at our lovely venue, the Salthouse in Nunney near Frome, Somerset.
- Get that warm, fuzzy feeling that comes from knowing you’ve done something great for yourself, your company, and your people!
Our training, workshops, events and wellbeing services
- Provide practical skills and knowledge and the confidence to use them
- Increase confidence and self awareness
- Increase motivation and morale
- Reduce stress
- Improve wellbeing and increase energy levels
Most importantly, we make sure people come away from our events feeling great about themselves and what they can do.
a title=”The Salthouse, Nunney” href=”http://www.visitnunney.com/index.php/the-salthouse/”>The Salthouse is our fabulous new venue for personal and professional development in Nunney. We have serviced office space to rent as well as a meeting/training room and coaching/therapy room.
We work with groups of people at all levels within companies from from Chief Executives to junior staff. Our clients come from the corporate world, the public sector and charities. What links them all is that they understand the connection between developing their people and delivering results, and they know that powerful, transformational training is the key to this.
Some of our recent customers include: First Group PLC, Business Link, The Abbeyfield Society, UKTI, The Soil Association, Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, Alcohol Recovery Agency, HPI, Department for Communities and Local Government, Flourish Homes, Worcester Community Housing.
We have a team of highly skilled individuals who are acknowledged experts within their own fields. Here is some information about some of us:
Nicki set up Saltbox in 2008 after over 20 years working in the charity and social housing sectors. Nicki’s boundless energy, power to engage people, ability to turn ideas into reality and sense of fun has earned her a reputation as an inspiring leader and innovative trainer. She is a member of the CIPD (Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development), ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) and the Stress Management Society. Nicki is a qualified facilitator for the Tetramap profiling tool.
Mark is a Registered Shiatsu Practitioner and Qi Gong teacher and is registered with the Tai Chi Union of Great Britain as an A grade (Advanced) instructor. Mark is highly regarded for his extensive knowledge of oriental healing arts, his combination of innovation with a respect for tradition, and his calm, supportive approach.
Maggie is our administrator. She is patient and considerate and pays attention to the details, which is why she’s so good at dealing with all our training bookings, invoicing, finances, and everything else that’s essential for keeping the business running.
Nicki and Mark lead a dynamic team which includes highly experienced trainers, complementary therapists, creative arts practitioners, and outdoor pursuit leaders.
Saltbox Training & Events makes amazing things happen. Ring us or email us to find out how we can help you, your company and your people.
If your details are incorrect or incomplete, you may be losing out on business. Contact us and we’ll do our best to update your details within 24 hours.